News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/30/2019 1:13:09 PM to 7/30/2019 1:20:21 PM.
Posted on: July 31, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Bridge Road Paving Scheduled for August 8 & 9
- Bridge Road paving will take place between Juniper Street and Hatfield Street on Thursday, August 8, 2019 and Friday, August 9, 2019 from 6 AM to 6 PM.
- One lane will be paved each day.
- Traffic will be allowed to travel only in the eastbound direction. Westbound traffic will be detoured at Hatfield Street to Route 9. Please see the Detour Map (pdf) for more details.
- Heavy delays are expected and commuters are encouraged to seek alternate routes. The longest delays will occur as the paving operation passes any entrance (driveway or street intersection) onto Bridge Road. It may take an hour for the pavement to set.
- Access will be provided for emergency vehicles. Detours will be in place and police officers will be on duty to direct traffic.
- In the event of rain or other delay, paving on Bridge Road may be continued to Monday, August 12, 2019.
- All residents and business owners on Bridge Road between the roundabout and Hatfield Street have received a Paving Notice (pdf).