COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
The Northampton Health Department has been approved as the lead community in a regional collaboration with the Town of Amherst to distribute COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Massachusetts residents. Both the Northampton and the Amherst sites will be operating five days per week, as long as vaccine shipments are received. Both sites are open to all Massachusetts residents who are eligible to receive the vaccine.
|WHEN||The Northampton Health Department will hold vaccination clinics 5-6 days every week, when the vaccine becomes available. Please check back often as we will update this page as soon as we have more information.|
|WHERE||Vaccination clinics are held at the Northampton Senior Center, 67 Conz Street. Only individuals with appointments will be allowed in the building. You can also search for other Massachusetts vaccine locations by clicking here.|
|WHO||Click here to determine your eligibility under the Massachusetts Vaccination Distribution Timeline.|
|HOW||Once vaccine appointments become available, we will update this page.|
- I am 75 or older and/or am in Phase One and would like an appointment. What should I do?
- I am 65 or older (or have 2+ certain medical conditions and/or live in specific affordable senior housing) and would like an appointment. What should I do?
- What are the certain medical conditions (or comorbidities) that make a person eligible in the next group to be vaccinated?
Other Vaccine Locations
- Eastfield Mall, Springfield - Individuals aged 75+ are able to schedule vaccines at this location using the Curative Platform.
- UMass Amherst - All eligible individuals must schedule an appointment.
- Map of COVID-19 vaccine locations with contact details and sign-up information.