Parks & Recreation Summer Day Camps
Summer Programs 2021
We are currently working on and plan to offer most of our summer camps in 2021. Please check back with us mid-March for more details.
Registration is not available at this time. We are awaiting further guidance regarding the operation of camps this summer. We are planning to run most camps, and hope to have updates by mid-March.
Day Camp Registration Packet, when available (PDF)
- You must include immunization and physical forms with Registration Packet. If you register on-line these records can be uploaded. If you have questions, please call us: 413-587-1040, or email us
Summer Day Camps 2021
- Come out and join the fun! We offer a variety of summer options for those ages 4 - 14.
- Camp Kidzone and Camp Hamp will begin June 28. Safety Village will begin on July 6. We unfortunately will most likely not be able to offer Teen Expedition this summer due to COVID restrictions and the travel that camp does. We do hope to offer a condensed version of day trips for teens.
- Please note you must sign up for a session by the Thursday before the session begins.
- We can not take registrations on the Friday before.
- Safety Village : ages 4-6
- Camp KidZone: entering grades 1 - 4
- Camp Hamp: entering grades 5 - 6
- Teen Expeditions: Regular program not offered 2021, but we hope to do a condensed version of day trips, entering grades 7-10
We also hope to have have a variety of sport day programs as well as other exciting things to do!
Session Dates KidZone and Camp Hamp
Weekly Sessions 2021
*Please note that all these dates are subject to change*
- Week 1, June 28 - July 2
- Week 2, July 6 - July 9
- No Program July 5
- Week 3, July 12 - July 16
- Week 4, July 19 - July 23
- Week 5, July 26 - July 30
- Week 6, August 2 - August 6
- Week 7, August 9 - August 13