The meetings are open to the public.
- 5 pm
- The third Tuesday of each month
- Senior Center
67 Conz Street
Northampton, MA 01060
ADA Anniversary Celebration Display
The photograph below is from the ADA Anniversary Display in the front lobby of the Forbes Library.
- Chris Palames, Chair
- City Councilor Marianne LaBarge, Vice-Chair
- Marie Westburg, ADA Coordinator
- James Winston
- Hannah Coyle
- Letita Ward
- Judith Kimberly
- Gene Page
- Emma Cornwell
About the Commission
The Commission on Disability (COD), created by City Ordinance, is composed of nine voting members appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by City Council. The city's ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Coordinator serves as liaison to the COD. The Coordinator may be reached at the Northampton Senior Center.
Please contact the ADA Coordinator for information on local resources such as: transportation, housing, special programs and services, legal assistant, parking and special permits.
Below are the videos from the Commission on Disability meetings.
- Disability Commission Meeting 1/19/16
- Disability Commission Meeting 11/17/2015
- Disability Commission Meeting 10/20/2015
- Disability Commission Meeting 9/15/15
- Disability Commission Meeting July 21, 2015
- Disability Commission Meeting June 16, 2015
- Disability Commission Meeting May 19, 2015
- Commission on Disability Meeting April 21, 2015
- Disability Commission Meeting 3/17/15
- Disability Commission Meeting 2/17/15
- Disability Commission Meeting December 16, 2014
- Disability Commission November 18, 2014
- Disability Commission August 6, 2014
- Disability Commission July 15, 2014
Mayor David Narkewicz presents the Northampton Disability Commission with an ADA Proclamation at the July 9th City Council Meeting. Accepting the proclamation are (l-r) Mayor Narkewicz, James Winston, Tori Eklund who is Chair, and Ruth McGrath. Click the link to view the photograph.