Early & Mail-In Voting
IN-PERSON EARLY VOTING
WHAT IS EARLY VOTING?
Early voting is a way for you to vote before Election Day, at your own convenience. You can vote early in-person or by mail.
- Unlike traditional polling, you don’t vote at your assigned polling location.
- You can’t vote in person if your mail-in ballot has already been accepted by your local election office.
- You can’t take your ballot back or vote again.
- If you miss the early voting period, you can still vote on election day at your regular polling location.
HOW TO PREPARE TO EARLY VOTE IN-PERSON
You do not need to call ahead to Early Vote in-person! Just show up to the Early Voting location on one of the days listed on the schedule below.
WAYS YOU CAN BE PREPARED:
- Check your voter registration before arriving to make sure your information is accurate.
- Bring a Valid Photo ID if you fall under one of the Identification Requirements.
- Know the positions and candidates you can expect to see on your ballot.
- Call our office if you have mobility concerns or need assistance.
2024 EARLY VOTING SCHEDULES
Located at 210 Main Street
March 5th, 2024 Presidential Primary
|Saturday, February 24th
|Monday-Friday, February 26th-March 1st
MAIL-IN EARLY VOTING
2024 APPLICATION DEADLINES
|March 5, 2024 Presidential Primary
|February 27, 2024 at 5PM
|September 3, 2024 State Primaries
|August 26, 2024 at 5PM
|November 5, 2024 State Election (Presidential)
|October 29, 2024 at 5PM
HOW TO APPLY TO VOTE-BY-MAIL:
Vote by Mail applications for the 2024 State Elections will be mailed out to registered voters prior to the Early Voting period. If you did not receive an application, you may use the following methods to apply:
Vote by Mail applications can be submitted online through the Mail-in Ballot Application System.
The Vote-By-Mail application can be downloaded or printed here and then submitted using the following methods:
Your ballot will arrive by mail as soon as soon as they are available. Follow all instructions included with your ballot.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR BALLOT:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ballots cannot be dropped off at a polling place on Election Day.
Use the Track My Ballot tool to check the status of your ballot. The tracker will show you the date your ballot was mailed, the date it was returned, and whether your ballot was accepted or rejected.