About the Program
Exciting adventures await participants eager for some summer fun with meaningful opportunities for social and personal growth.
This fast paced, diverse program is based in Northampton’s beautiful Look Park where participants are introduced to a combination of athletic, adventure, artistic and cooperative outdoor activities.
The program includes two awesome weekly field trips, special events, arts and crafts and swimming at JFK Middle School and Musante Beach in Leeds.
- For: Youth entering grades 5 and 6
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2021 Camp Hamp Information Below
- Online Registration is available!
- Summer Day Camp Registration Packet (PDF)
- Parent/Guardian Camp Registration Information Sheet (PDF)
- Camp Hamp Parent Information Packet (PDF)
Registration for a session must be received by Thursday, the week prior to the session you’d like to sign up for, provided there are still openings.
Weeks that have reached full enrollment
- Week 5, July 19-July 23
If you are interested in a week that is full please place your child on the waitlist! You can call (413)587-1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our WebTrac registration system.
Uploading information to CampDocs?
Free Lunch Available Daily to all Northampton Parks & Rec Camps
This service is being provided by the Northampton Public Schools Food Service Department and is an extension of the federally funded free summer meal programs, which everyone automatically qualifies for! A menu is enclosed for June 28 to the end of July. August will be sent out at a later date.
To be a part of this service you must sign up your camper ahead of time.
Please use this following link < https://bit.ly/3gepSFm> to a Google Form and provide your camper’s full name, the camp they are enrolled in, which weeks they are attending you would like to participate, and any relevant food allergies we should know of.
These lunches will be available on field trip days and will be a sunbutter and jelly. To participate in this you must sign up your child by the Monday before the week they attend. A letter and email will be sent to all parents/guardians that have registered their camper for this program with any additional information you may need.
2021 Session Dates
- Tuesday, June 29: Lake Wyola, Shutesbury
- Thursday, July 1: Interskate 91 North, Hadley
- Thursday, July 8: DAR State Forest, Goshen
- Friday, July 9: Sonny's Place, Somers, CT
- Tuesday, July 13: Laurel Lake at Erving State Forest, Erving
- Thursday, July 15: Bounce Trampoline, Springfield
- Tuesday, July 20: To be announced!
- Thursday, July 22: DAR State Forest, Goshen
- Tuesday, July 27: Lake Wyola, Shutesbury
- Thursday, July 29: Interskate 91 North, Hadley
- Tuesday, August 3: Nomads Adventure, South Windsor, CT
- Thursday, August 5: DAR State Forest, Goshen
- Tuesday, August 10: Laurel Lake at Erving State Forest, Erving
- Thursday, August 12: Bounce Trampoline, Springfield
- Week 5, July 29 - Campardy!
Bus trips are included in the session fee. A $25 non-refundable deposit is included in the camp registration fee for each session registered for. All balances are due on a date to be announced.
|Session||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|Session 1, 3-7||$215||$225|
|Session 2 (4 Day Program)||$175||$185|
2021 Extended Day
There is a total of 45 minutes of extended supervision prior to and/or after regular program hours.
|Session 1, 3-7||$25|
|Session 2 [4 Day Program]||$20|
Look Park Sticker Requirement
For camp you may purchase the Parks & Recreation Department / Look Park Summer Sticker. It is $20 per pass for residents or non-residents.
This pass is for our Camp KidZone and Camp Hamp summer programs, it is not a seasons pass to Look Park, but a summer programs pass that will allow you entrance into Look Park for picking-up and dropping-off your child.
- This pass is only good from 7:45 a.m. - 5:15 p.m., Monday through Friday while the program is running.
- This pass is typically only available for purchase at the Parks & Recreation Department, because of COVID-19 we will be announcing specific dates of purchase starting in June.
Look Park’s season’s passes are available for $60.