Parks & Rec Soccer FALL 2020
Kindergarten, Boys grades 1 & 2, Girls Grades 1 & 2
2020 Update: We hope to be able to offer some kind of soccer skills program for kids this Fall. State regulations prohibit games and scrimmages in phase 3 for soccer.
We will know more in August about what kind of regulations there are for the fall and will make a determination on programming then. Please check back.
This is a fun, instructional program run by the Parks & Recreation Department utilizing parent volunteers to teach the fundamentals of the game of soccer. Each child will be placed on a team, and receive a T-shirt. The program runs for 7 weeks at Look Memorial Park ball fields.
- Registration forms are below and you may also register online. The registration deadline is open until filled.
- If you are signed up, you will receive an email or call from a coach after the coaches meeting.
- The coach’s all meet the week before the program to receive their rosters and information. They will then email or call their players to let you know what time and field your child meets on the first day, Saturday, September 7.
- Dates: (TBA) Sept. - Oct.
- Days: Saturdays
- Time: 9:00 - 10:15 am or 10:30 - 11:45 a.m. (times may vary weekly)
- to be posted Click here for Grades K - 2 Soccer Schedule (PDF)
- Fee: TBA
- to be posted Registration form (PDF)
- Click here for Online Registration information
Parent & Child Pre-K Division
This introductory program, for the child AND parent/guardian to take part in together, will teach soccer skills in a fun and non-competitive environment. The program is designed to teach parents and children the fundamentals of the sport while building the participants confidence. This cooperative program for children and an adult is open to children and parent/guardian who are able to attend seven one hour sessions together. Registration includes one parent/guardian and one child.
- For: Parent and Child, 4 year old boys and girls (must be 4 by December 31, 2020)
- Day: Saturdays
- Fee: TBA
- Location: Look Memorial Park, season or daily entry pass required, a discounted $20 Look Park Sports Only Pass is available in person at Parks & Recreation Department.
- Time: 9:00-10:00 a.m. or 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- You will be assigned one time each week, it may vary depending on number of teams.
- To be posted Registration form (PDF)
Recreation Soccer for grades 3-6
Soccer Skills & Drills
The Soccer Skills and Drills program is held in July with Brad McGrath.
For more information, visit the Parks & Rec Soccer Skills & Drills page.