Rentals / Pool Parties
We are currently waiting for our pool to open on weekends to offer pool parties. Please check back later.
Treat your child to a birthday party, celebrate a sport season with the team, or schedule a swim day for a group just for the fun of it. The pool is available for rentals. To inquire about dates, please call the Aquatic Center office.
- Download Birthday Party Registration Form (PDF)
Registrations accepted at the Aquatic and Family Center at the JFK Middle School
- Every party reservation includes shared use of the open swim side of the pool for 1 1/4 hours with lifeguard supervision in the pool, and a room with chairs and tables for party festivities following use of the pool
- Each child will receive a gift bag with toy and a free swim pass
- Maximum of 15 participants
- TBA cost for each additional child up to 20*
*Contact aquatics director for information of pool rentals for more than 20 people. This includes adults who will be in the pool with party members.
Party Dates & Times
All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Reservations are filled on a first-come, first-paid basis. This includes a non-refundable $20 administration fee.
- Member: $TBA
- Nonmember Resident: $TBA
- Nonresident: $TBA
Please contact the Aquatics Director for information on pool rentals for more than 20 people.
(All attending chaperones need to be aware of these rules)
- Adults may arrive 1/2 hour prior to party to set up the room.
- The group must provide their own food, utensils and paper products. No glass is allowed and we discourage crumbly foods such as chips and pretzels. Pizza, cake, ice cream and soda are acceptable and must be kept in the party room only. A refrigerator is available for necessary items. No confetti or balloons allowed.
- All party guests & chaperones need to sign in at the pool desk.
- The group has shared use of the “open swim side” of the pool and diving board for fun and games for 1 and 1/4 hours upon arrival. There will be a brief orientation of pool rules and administering swim test for the safety of swimmers.
- The last 45 minutes is reserved for the party room.
- At least two adults must accompany the group and must be present at all times. Adults must accompany children to rest rooms and from pool to party room. Access to the remainder of the building is prohibited.
- Each group is responsible for providing their own entertainment during the party room time.
- Inflatable flotation devices and balls NOT allowed. Outside toys need to be approved by the lifeguard.
- You are responsible for your own supervision at this time.
- Non-swimmers & children 5 years and younger MUST be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult. Children wishing to swim in the deep end/go off the diving board MUST pass a swim test (demonstrate swimming one length of the pool for the lifeguard).
- Children wearing life jackets must be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult.
- Life jackets are not allowed in the deep end of the pool.
- All pool users must wear proper swimming attire.
- Pool rentals may be available for larger groups upon request.