- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatic & Family Center
- Rentals / Pool Parties
Rentals / Pool Parties
We are now offering pool parties begining in May.
Treat your child to a birthday party, celebrate a sport season with the team, or schedule a swim day for a group just for the fun of it. The pool is available for rentals. To inquire about dates, please call the Aquatic Center office.
Registrations accepted at the Aquatic and Family Center at the JFK Middle School
- Every party reservation includes shared use of the open swim side of the pool for 1 hour with lifeguard supervision in the pool, and a room with chairs and tables for party festivities following use of the pool
- Each child will receive a gift bag with toy and a free swim pass for later use
- Maximum of 20 participants
*Contact aquatics director for information of pool rentals for more than 20 people. This includes adults who will be in the pool with party members.
Party Dates & Times
- Saturday or Sunday 1:00 - 2:45 pm
All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Reservations are filled on a first-come, first-paid basis. This includes a non-refundable $20 administration fee.
- Northampton, Florence, Leeds Resident: $180
- Nonresident: $200
(All attending chaperones need to be aware of these rules)
- Adults may arrive 1/2 hour prior to party to set up the room.
- The group must provide their own food, utensils and paper products. No glass is allowed and we discourage crumbly foods such as chips and pretzels. Pizza, cake, ice cream and soda are acceptable and must be kept in the party room only. A refrigerator with freezer is available for necessary items. No confetti or balloons allowed.
- All party guests & chaperones need to sign in at the pool desk.
- There will be a brief orientation, 15 minutes, for pool rules and administering the swim assessment for the safety of swimmers. (For full access of open swim area and diving board, the child MUST
* Swim 25 yards, without stopping, using front crawl or breaststroke, maintaining a horizontal position (dog paddle not a qualifying stroke)
* Tread water or float for 1 minute
* Jump into the deep end of pool, fully submerge, surface and spin 360⁰ and exit the pool without using the ladder.
* Any child not able to pass or take the swim assessment will need to stay in the shallow area, and may need to wear a life jacket.
- The group has shared use of the “open swim side” of the pool and diving board for fun and games for a maximum of 1 hour after the orientation. The last 30 minutes is reserved for the party room.
- At least two adults must accompany the group and must be present at all times. Adults must accompany children to rest rooms and from pool to party room. Access to the remainder of the building is prohibited.
- Each group is responsible for providing their own entertainment during the party room time.
- Inflatable flotation devices and balls are NOT allowed. Outside toys need to be approved by the lifeguard.
- You are responsible for your own supervision at this time.
- Children wearing Coast Guard approved lifejackets must be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult.
- Lifejackets are not allowed in the deep end of the pool.
- All pool users must wear proper swimming attire.