Applications & Forms
All forms for any liquor license transaction can be found on the ABCC website.
- New License (Seasonal Wine & Malt or Pouring Permit)
- Transfer of License
- Change of Manager
- Change of Officers/Directors/LLC Manager; Change of Ownership Interest; Change of Stock Interest; Change of Officers/Directors (Non-profit clubs)
- Alteration of Premises/Change of Location
- Pledge of License/Stock/Inventory
- Change of Corporate Structure; Change of Corporate Name; Change of DBA
- Change of License Category; Change of License Class; Change of License Type
- Change of Hours
- Application for Making Multiple Amendments
There is an processing fee of $200 for most ABCC transactions. Payments to the ABCC must be made online only. Transactions exempt from a processing fee are: Change of Hours and Change of DBA.
The Northampton License Commission has imposed a $25.00 application fee, made payable to the City of Northampton, for all liquor license transactions that require a fee to the ABCC.
- A Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit (PDF) is required to be filed upon the issuance of each new or renewed license.
- A Fair Wage Compliance Certificate (PDF) is required when issuing a new, current, or renewal of a license to certify establishments are in compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Request a Department of Revenue (DOR) Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) here.
- Any transaction that requires a DOR COGS, also requires a Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Certificate of Compliance. Instructions on how to request a certificate can be found here.
- CORI Authorization Form - Complete one for each individual with beneficial interest in the entity that is applying AND one for the proposed manager of record. This form must be notarized with a stamp or raised seal. Officers/Directors of non-profit clubs with no ownership do not need to fill out CORI applications.
Before submitting your application, please check with the License Commission office as you may be requested to submit additional supporting documentation as necessary.