Applications & Forms
All forms for any liquor license transaction can be found on the ABCC website. Checklists for each transaction can be found here. Before submitting your application, please check with the License Commission office as you may be required to submit additional supporting documentation as necessary.
If you have any questions or are unsure of the type of license transaction you should be applying for, please don't hesitate to contact the License Commission office.
There is a processing fee of $200 for most ABCC transactions. Payments to the ABCC must be made online only.
The Northampton License Commission has imposed a $25.00 application fee, made payable to the City of Northampton, for all liquor license transactions that require a fee to the ABCC. Transactions exempt from a processing fee are: Change of Hours and Change of DBA.
- New License (Seasonal Wine & Malt or Pouring Permit
- Transfer of License
- Change of Manager
- Change of Officers/Directors/LLC Manager; Change of Ownership Interest; Change of Stock Interest; Change of Officers/Directors (non-profit clubs)
- Alteration of Premises/Change of Location
- Pledge of License/Stock/Inventory
- Change of Corporate Structure; Change of Corporate Name; Change of DBA
- Change of License Category; Change of License Class; Change of License Type
- Change in Hours
- Application for Making Multiple Amendments @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Workers' Compensation Insurance Affidavit (PDF) - required to be filed upon the issuance of every new or renewed license.
- Fair Wage Compliance Certificate (PDF) - required to filed upon issuance of every new or renewed license to certify establishments are in compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Department of Revenue (DOR) Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) - required for most ABCC transactions to ensure licensees and applicants are in compliance with Massachusetts tax laws.
- Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Certificate of Compliance - required for any transaction that also requires a DOR COGS.
- CORI Authorization Form - CORIs are required for each individual with beneficial interest in the entity that is applying AND one for the proposed manager of record. The form must be notarized with a stamp or raised seal. Officers/Directors of non-profit clubs with no ownership do not need to fill out CORI applications. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>