2021-2022 Flu Vaccines
Flu Vaccine Clinics 2021
Easthampton Council on Aging Flu Clinic (Upcoming)
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24TH, 2021 - 9AM TO 12PM
19 Union Street, Easthampton MA 01027
- Ages 5+
- By appointment only
- Appointments are available based on vaccine supply. Please only register for ONE appointment per person to be vaccinated, and please register for the vaccine you are eligible for and want to receive. High dose vaccine is ONLY available to individuals 65+. We are only providing vaccines for individuals who are 5+ years old.
- Important notice about insurance: You will need your insurance information handy during registration. Insurance reimbursement is used to subsidize administrative costs and the vaccination program. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover the flu vaccine, the flu vaccine is still available free of cost. We will not charge you directly for the flu vaccine.
Who can get the flu vaccine with the Health Department?
- We can normally provide flu vaccines to all individuals over the age of 5 years old
- We will provide a free vaccine regardless of insurance coverage, housing, or residence in Northampton MA
What flu vaccines do we have?
- We have both high-dose vaccine and regular vaccine available.
- None of our flu vaccines have preservatives.
- Fluzone vaccine is manufactured using eggs but does not contain eggs as an active ingredient. Please notify us before vaccination if you or your child have an egg allergy.
I am homebound and need a flu vaccine.
- If you are homebound and would like to receive your flu vaccine with us, please call (413) 587-4919