CDBG Planning & Performance Evaluation
CDBG Consolidated Plans and Annual Action Plans
- 1995-2023 Annual Action Plans and Amendments
- 2000 to 2020 Consolidated Plans and Corresponding Annual Action Plans (CP is Every Five Years)
CDBG Planning Process
Every five years, the City submits its Five Year Consolidated Plan, a strategic plan of the priority community development needs that will be addressed using CDBG funds over the next five years. It includes a housing and homelessness needs assessment and a housing market analysis. Activities undertaken in an Annual Action Plan must address the consolidated plan’s priority needs.
The City must submit its Annual Action Plan to HUD, which includes: a citizen participation plan, a description of local service providers, City departments consulted, identification of the City’s priority housing, economic, and community needs. The Annual Action Plan includes the City's activities to address the identified needs for that specific program year.
- 2022-2023 RFP Public Hearing Presentation and Recording (12.15.2021)
- Draft 2021-2022 AAP Public Hearing Presentation and Recording (4.8.2021)
- Draft 2019-2020 AAP Substantial Amendment CDBG-CV Public Hearing Presentation (1.19.2021)
- Draft 2019-2020 AAP Substantial Amendment CDBG-CV Public Hearing Presentation (4.10.2020)
- Draft 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020-2021 Action Plan Public Hearing Presentation (3.26.2020)
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan & 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan Public Hearing Presentation (2.25.2020)
At the end of each program year, the City completes an annual CDBG Grant Performance Report.