Applications for the 2023-2024 CDBG Program Year
- Review the Request for Proposals (RFP), application instructions, and guidance on HUD national objectives here.
- Applications for Public Services, Housing, Economic Development, Infrastructure, Public Facilities will open on Tue. Nov. 22nd, 2022 online at: https://portal.neighborlysoftware.com/northamptonma/participant
- All Application are due online through Neighborly by Friday, January 13th, 2023 at 4:59 PM.
- Two public hearings for 2023-2024 CDBG will take place. Priorities and RFP Overview hearing will be at 6 PM on Dec 1, 2022. Draft Action Plan Review hearing will be at 6 PM on Mar 15, 2023. Both will be hybrid via Zoom (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81469722034) and at the City Hall Hearing Room. Details are in page 2 of the RFP in the link above.
Public Hearing Documents
- Public Hearing Legal Ads 2023-2024: Priorities and RFP Overview Public Hearing (Dec. 1, 2022)
- Presentations and Recordings: Priorities and RFP Overview Public Hearing (Minutes to be uploaded later)
Unique Entity Identifier
All CDBG sub-recipients will be required to obtain and submit their Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) with their application. More information on the UEI can be found on the GSA website.