Musante Beach 2021
David B. Musante Jr. Beach is located at 85 Reservoir Road in Leeds, MA 01053.
Open 10:30am - 6:30pm daily, weather and staff permitting.
- We have various ways to enjoy the beach this summer. Scroll below for fees.
- Both residents of Northampton and non-residents are welcome, and there are various fee levels for each.
- Seasonal passes are available!
- Individual walk-in fees are available too!
- Staff of trained certified lifeguards are on duty to ensure an enjoyable escape from the hot summer days.
- Phone at the beach is 413-587-1047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large groups are not allowed this summer.
Pass Pricing (August 1-September 6)
Resident Adult: $32.50
Resident Senior: $25 (age 55 & better)
Resident Youth: $25 (age 2-17)
Non-Resident Family: $57.50
Non-Resident Adult: $37.50
Non-Resident Senior: $35
Non-Resident Youth: $35
Walk-In Fees - note cash or check only
Resident: Adult: $5, Youth $4, Senior $4
Non-resident: Adult: $7, Youth $6, Senior $6
*A resident is someone who lives or owns property in Northampton, Florence, or Leeds
Proof of Residency Required
**A family consists of 2 legally married adults & dependent children or single parent with dependent children living in the same household.
Lap Swimming Lane available for adults, with a limit of 5 per lane, first come first served.
2021 Musante Beach Rules and Regulations - please read thoroughly
- Stay home if you are sick, are showing any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone known to have COVID-19.
- Bathroom facilities will be open.
- Beach water tests are conducted weekly according to state guidelines.
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Lap swimming area reserved for adults only.
- Obey lifeguard instructions at all times.
- Patrons need to provide their own life vests that are Coast Guard approved (no floats, kick boards, noodles, swimmies, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Children wearing diapers must wear swim diapers or pants that gather at the legs.
- All children age 5 years and under or wearing flotation jackets must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Do not hang or play on ropes.
- No diving in shallow water or from shoulders.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted.
- Do not drink the beach water.
- We encourage you to carry in/carry out your own trash.
- No loud music.
Other Important Guidelines
- For your safety, please do not feed any wild animals or birds.
- Our lifeguards are on duty to respond to emergencies and enforce safety rules but parents are ultimately responsible for supervising their children.
- The beach will be closed during full rainy days or in the event of thunder and/or lightning. Please call the cancellation hotline at 413-587-1044 for updated information or check the cancellation page of this website.