Musante Beach 2021
David B. Musante Jr. Beach is closed for the season.
We plan to open Saturday May 26, 2022 for our 32nd Season and look forward to another great year!
The beach is located at 85 Reservoir Road in Leeds, MA 01053.
- We have various ways to enjoy the beach each summer. Scroll below for fees.
- Both residents of Northampton and non-residents are welcome, and there are various fee levels for each.
- Seasonal passes are available!
- Individual walk-in fees are available too!
- Staff of trained certified lifeguards are on duty to ensure an enjoyable escape from the hot summer days.
- Phone at the beach is 413-587-1047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large groups are not allowed this summer.
2022 Musante Beach Pricing
- Click here to purchase your 2022 Musante Beach Pass - link will be live when fees are finalized
(Passes will be mailed to the address on file)
Pass Pricing (half summer: August 1-September 6)
Resident Adult: $32.50
Resident Senior: $25 (age 55 & better)
Resident Youth: $25 (age 2-17)
Non-Resident Family: $57.50
Non-Resident Adult: $37.50
Non-Resident Senior: $35
Non-Resident Youth: $35
Walk-In Fees - note cash or check only
Resident: Adult: $5, Youth $4, Senior $4
Non-resident: Adult: $7, Youth $6, Senior $6
*A resident is someone who lives or owns property in Northampton, Florence, or Leeds
Proof of Residency Required
**A family consists of 2 legally married adults & dependent children or single parent with dependent children living in the same household.
Lap Swimming Lane available for adults, with a limit of 5 per lane, first come first served.
2021 Musante Beach Rules and Regulations - please read thoroughly
- Stay home if you are sick, are showing any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone known to have COVID-19.
- Bathroom facilities will be open.
- Beach water tests are conducted weekly according to state guidelines.
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Lap swimming area reserved for adults only.
- Obey lifeguard instructions at all times.
- Patrons need to provide their own life vests that are Coast Guard approved (no floats, kick boards, noodles, swimmies, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Children wearing diapers must wear swim diapers or pants that gather at the legs.
- All children age 5 years and under or wearing flotation jackets must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Do not hang or play on ropes.
- No diving in shallow water or from shoulders.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted.
- Do not drink the beach water.
- We encourage you to carry in/carry out your own trash.
- No loud music.
Other Important Guidelines
- For your safety, please do not feed any wild animals or birds.
- Our lifeguards are on duty to respond to emergencies and enforce safety rules but parents are ultimately responsible for supervising their children.
- The beach will be closed during full rainy days or in the event of thunder and/or lightning. Please call the cancellation hotline at 413-587-1044 for updated information or check the cancellation page of this website.