Learn About Different COVID-19 Tests
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization - Coronavirus (COVID-19) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Questions About COVID-19 in Northampton?
- Contact the Health Department for questions about local regulations, orders, and advisories.
- Contact the Public Health Nurse for questions about isolation, quarantine, and contact tracing.
COVID-19 Trend Areas
Live interactive map, found here
Infection and Exposure Resources
Testing Site Locator
If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, it is important that you stay home, seek testing, and contact your primary care provider if your symptoms are significant.
Unsure if your symptoms are consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can be very mild to very severe, and can vary from person to person.
Positive COVID-19 Test
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you should stay home and isolate from others.
Massachusetts Info & Updates
MassNotify: Exposure Notification App
All Northampton COVID-19 Orders/Press Releases
- Northampton Health Departments Ongoing Regional Vaccine Efforts are expanding to Elks Lodge in Florence - October 14, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Board of Health Expands Face Mask Order- August 26, 2021 (PDF)
- AMENDED FACE MASK ORDER- August 26, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Health Department Issues Mask Order - August 9, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Health Department Responds to Increase in COVID-19 Cases - July 23, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Board of Health Ends COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, Lifts All Emergency Restrictions Effective May 29, 2021 - May 25, 2021 (PDF)
- AMENDED: COVID-19 Mandatory Policies and Procedures for all Farmers’ Markets in Northampton - April 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Board of Health Issues Amended Order Maintaining Limits on Performance Venues, Event Venues and Gatherings - April 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Health Department Lifts Sports Restrictions - February 28, 2021 (PDF)
- Order Prohibiting Self Service of Food and Beverages - March 28, 2020 (PDF)
- THIS ORDER HAS BEEN AMENDED TO EXCLUDE HAIRDRESSERS AND BARBERS - Emergency Order Regarding Operation of Certain Businesses in the City of Northampton - March 23, 2020 (PDF)