Massachusetts Information & Updates
- Text COVIDMAESP to 888-777 for Spanish alerts
- Governor’s Office Press Releases
- Governor’s response to COVID-19 (preparedness, updates, etc.)
- Senator Comerford - COVID-19 State & Federal Updates
MAY 27, 2020 - Tag sales, yard sales, garage sales, rummage sales and other similar sales are prohibited in the City of Northampton. Read on...
MAY 12, 2020 - Today, the City of Northampton issued revised mandatory orders for wearing face coverings in public places. Read on...
The Hampshire County MRC is a national volunteer program dedicated to building strong, healthy and prepared communities with more than 800 trained volunteers with medical and non-medical experience. Read on...
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Risk of the Coronavirus to Massachusetts residents remains low at this time. The Northampton Health Department will continue to provide updates and coordinate public messaging on the situation on a regular basis. Read on...
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) announced that laboratory testing confirmed the second case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE) virus infection, in a male between the ages of 19-30 from eastern Worcester County. This is the .... Read on...
What you need to know about diseases transmitted by mosquitoes: West Nile Virus (WNV) and Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE) are serious diseases caused by a virus transmitted through the bite of a mosquito. Read on...
- Face Covering Instructions
- masks are made from a variety of materials but all masks are reusable & washable.
- wash with laundry soap and water in a washing machine.
- Cases by City/Town - July 29, 2020 (PDF) (updated weekly)
- Cases in MA - July 29, 2020 (PDF)
- Cases in the U.S.
- Cases in the World
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker & Tracker
If you believe you are experiencing symptoms, please use the CDC Symptom Checker. Call your doctor if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
You can also use COVID Symptom Tracker app to report your daily health to help slow the outbreak.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization - Coronavirus (COVID-19) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
This page is updated daily, please check back often! Last updated: Wed. 7/29/2020.