Lil' Sluggers T-Ball Baseball
2024 Program information
Players learn teamwork and cooperation, build self-confidence and self-esteem, exercise and have fun! Lil' Sluggers T-Bal Baseball is for youth ages 4-6 years old and serves as an introduction to the sports of baseball and softball in a fun and active environment. The Northampton Parks & Recreation Department recognizes that this is often a family’s first experience into the world of organized sports and strives to make a rewarding experience. Click here to view the flyer. (Click here for the Spanish Flyer).
For: Ages 4-6 (must be 4 as of August 31,2024)
Dates: Saturdays, April 27 - June 15 (makeup June 22, if needed)
No program on 5/25 - Memorial Day Weekend
Time: 9:00 - 10:15 AM and/or 10:30 - 11:45 AM
Fee: $50.00 ($60.00 non-residents)
Includes a team t-shirt and hat!
Financial assistance available, see form here
- Players will need to bring their own glove and wear sneakers or cleats. Helmets are required to be worn when batting. Helmets will be available for shared use at the fields. Helmet rentals are no longer available. Participants should bring their own helmet if they do not wish to share.
Empty headinalkdjEmpty heading
- Click here to view the season schedule (link to be inserted when available)
MEMORIAL DAY PARADE
Each year, some of our Lil' Sluggers T-Ball Baseball participants, coaches and parents will take part in the annual Florence Memorial Day Parade. This parade is organized by the Northampton Veterans' Services to honor those who died in military service to the United States during peace and war. The parade runs through the center of Florence and ends on Park Street. All participants, coaches and parents are welcome to walk in the parade with us this season.
- Players & coaches should wear their team t-shirt and hats.
- Players must be accompanied by an adult during the parade. The route typically takes 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Strollers and wagons are allowed if needed to walk the parade route.
Is your Lil' Slugger participating in the parade this year? Please respond here. (link to be inserted when confirmed)