Get your friends, family and coworkers together and have fun playing ball! This adult league is run by the Parks & Recreation Department and runs from May through mid-August at Maines Field on Riverside Drive in Florence.
- Teams enter the league and are placed in divisions based on skill level.
- Games are weeknights and Sundays.
- Teams will compete in an 18 game season and double elimination playoffs.
- Team entry costs are charged to cover league operations.
- Deadline to enter a team is Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
Team Managers Meeting
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Times: Men's League - 5:30 PM
Coed League - 6:15 PM
Location: Parks & Rec Office, 100A Bridge Road, Florence, MA
The office is on the grounds of JFK Middle School. Drive in main driveway, go to the right of the school, and the grey office is ahead on the right.
- This meeting is for those interested in entering a team into either of the leagues.
Brochures, Rosters, and Player Conduct Forms will be available for distribution.
League Information, rules and regs, and bat regulations will be discussed.
Forms must be filled out and submitted at the office. Online registration is not available for this program.
Click here to view the season schedule.
*Schedules are subject to change.
For questions about the league, contact Recreation Supervisor Brooke Fairman, email@example.com or call 413-587-1040.