19.125 An Ordinance Related to Wireless Antennas on Street Poles
- Referred to Legislative Matters (LM) and Planning Board (PB) - 9/5/2019
- Public Hearing Held/Positive Recommendation, PB - 9/26/2019
- Public Hearing Held/Positive Recommendation with the stipulation that amended language be provided by the Office of Planning and Sustainability (OPS) to address concerns about placement of equipment on the pole - 10/7/2019
- Amended by City Council to strike word 5G from phrase "for the purpose of providing 5G wireless telecommunications."
- Referred back to Legislative Matters for further discussion - 10/17/2019
- Continued to 12/9/2019, LM - 11/12/2019
Proposed amendments were submitted by OPS to address concerns about the mounting height of antennas on the poles and the projection of equipment beyond the curb, but these amendments have not yet been accepted.