1981 - 1999 Awards
- The Beeches
- Curran Associates Building
- Randolph Place Row Houses
- 262 Bridge Street
- 41 Locust Street: creative reuse
- John Gare Jewellers, Main Street: interior
- Honor Court, 22 Main Street
- Hotel Northampton: preservation of the Coach Light Room
- Naegele Bakery
- Graves Avenue, 2-22, 29, 32: renovation
- 169 Prospect Avenue
- 11 Edwards Square
- 203 State Street
- Alumnae Gym, Smith College
- 119 Prospect Street Whalen Residence
- 152 South Street, gray Victorian
- Tepper Bldg. Scheinman and Blumenthal
- Grove Hall. Alan Verson, 56 Main Street
- Serios, 151 Main Street, Cosimo and Claire Serio and Edward and Josephine Cavallari
- Old Plaza Theatre at 79 Pleasant Street, Joseph Hebert
- Carlson Building a 68Main Street, Elaine Ullman and David Pesuit
- 549 North Farms Road, Leonard Jekanowski, cape house
- Gordon Thorne, adaptive reuse of 90 Franklin Street
- David Ringley, adaptive reuse of Barn at 381 North Farms Road
- Cecil Clark for creative use of space at the Maplewood Shops
- John Herlihey, 1 Round Tree Plaza, compatible design of a new building
- David B. Musante, Jr, Mayor of Northampton for restoration of the crenelations at City Hall.
- John O’Reilly, Century Investment Company for creative re-use of the Old School Commons
- Smith College Admissions Office, Ms. Lorna Blake, Director, for creative use of Garrison Hall on West Street.
- 32 Masonic Street (Former Foote Button Factory) [Perry Smith]
- Mr. and Mrs. Gus Grady, 98 Nonotuck Street, Florence, for restoration of the cape house at 98 Nonotuck Street
- Mr. and Mrs Dana Carpenter, 51 Harrison Ave. for restoration in color to Victorian style
- Rev. R. Leroy Moser, 275 Elm Street, for narration of the Walking Tour Tapes
- Eric J. Snoek, 37 Butler Place, for editing the walking Tour Tapes
- The Gasworks, 244 Main Street (former Gas Co, Round House) for restoration
- Murphy Real Estate Office, Florence, for creative reuse
- 25 James Avenue, Jim Hammerschmith and Wendy Kane for renovation of residence.
- Town Clock: First Church Tower, Main Street, Renovation, City of Northampton
- The Depot Restaurant, creative reuse.
- Market Square, 12-31 Newmarket Street creative reuse
- 261-263 Main Street, renovation
- Tilly Hall, Smith College, Henshaw Ave., creative reuse
- 134 North Street, residence, renovation, Nassar and Petagorsky
- 294 Elm Street, residence, renovation, Jeffways
- 71 King Street, Goggins and Whalen offices, offices
- Alice Manning, Author
- 2 Pomeroy Terrace, restoration and creative re-use. Paul Britt
- Coolidge Park Condominiums, Union Street for creative re-use. Theodore Diamauro et al., owners
- Brewster Court Bar and Grill, 11 Brewster Court, for creative re-use. Mark Metzger et al, owners
- Residence, 107 Franklin Street, for compatible new construction. Thomas and Linda Aird, owners. Building done and planned by Robert J. Novotny, Jr.
- James House, 42 Gothic Street, restoration, Heritage NIS
- Martha deB. Beaver. For published work on local architectural history
- Francis La Montage, 130 South Street, Florence for sharing knowledge in local history.
- Martha Ferrante, 48 Meadow Street Florence, first home owner to research her home’s date.
- Pinch Pottery, 179 Main Street, designed by owners and Bob Walker, restored by Construct, Inc.
- Brookside Square Condominiums, Hawley Street for creative re-use
- 198 State Street, Renovation, Mrs. Norman Graves
- Clark Street Condominiums, creative re-use, Mr. Jodrien
- 43 Beacon Street
- 19 Trumball Road – restoration
- Country Store Building, Florence
- Old Stairway to Depot
- 127 Franklin Street - Renovation – Mr. Robert Goodman
- Cutlery in Bay State