Parks & Rec Sugarloaf Youth Track
Registration forms can be brought to the Team Assignment night tonight (5/30) instead of bringing them to the Parks and Recreation Office.
Sugarloaf Youth is for youth entering grades two through nine as of September 2017. There will be six teams. Boys and girls of all abilities will be placed on a team and can compete in both relay and individual events. Non-team member children 2 - 14 years old can enter an open 100 meter dash each night.
The Food Booth will be open Friday nights only at the stadium and staffed by the NHS Track team. Buy food and drinks at the meet or bring a picnic dinner.
- All kids from all towns are welcome
- Team t-shirts and water for all participants
- Medals and sport gifts are given at the end of the series
- One person: $48
- Families of two: $79
- Families of three or more: $95
- click here for registration form
First night for Team Assignments & Orientation: Tuesday, May 30 at 5:00pm
Arrive on the first night to group teams, meet coaches and run an informal series of practice races.
Meet Schedule Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton Street.
- Meets: June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Make up days: June 13, June 27
- Meets run from 5:00 - 8:15 p.m.
- Location: Northampton High School Track
- Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton St.
- Sugarloaf Youth Track flyer
Check the Northampton Parks & Recreation Department's website, under cancellations, www.northamptonma.gov/recreation , or call the cancellation hotline: 413-587-1044