Parks & Rec Sugarloaf Youth Track
Sugarloaf Youth is for youth entering grades two through nine as of September 2018. There will be six teams. Boys and girls of all abilities will be placed on a team and can compete in both relay and individual events. Non-team member children 2 - 14 years old can enter an open 100 meter dash each night.
The Food Booth will be open Friday nights only at the stadium and staffed by the NHS Track team. Buy food and drinks at the meet or bring a picnic dinner.
- All kids from all towns are welcome
- Team t-shirts and water for all participants
- Medals and sport gifts are given at the end of the series
- One person: $48
- Families of two: $79
- Families of three or more: $95
- Non-residents add $10 per person
- click here for registration form
First night for Team Assignments & Orientation: Tuesday, May 29 at 5:30pm
Arrive on the first night to group teams, meet coaches and run an informal series of practice races.
Meet Schedule Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton Street.
- Meets: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (Meet on June 1st starts at 5:30)
- Make up days: June 12, June 26
- Meets run from 5:00 - 8:15 p.m.
- Location: Northampton High School Track
- Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton St.
- Registration form will be available shortly.
Check the Northampton Parks & Recreation Department's website, under cancellations, www.northamptonma.gov/recreation , or call the cancellation hotline: 413-587-1044