Parks & Rec - Youth Programs
There are tons of youth programs for kids, including camps, sports, swim lessons at the AFC JFK pool, open swim, special events, and more.
Youth sport leagues run each season. Various sport day programs are available, including tennis, soccer, baseball and more.
Summer Day Camps
The Northampton Parks & Rec runs the following summer day camps:
- Safety Village: for ages 4 - 6
- Camp KidZone: for those entering grades 1 to 4
- Camp Hamp: entering grades 5 & 6
- Teen Expeditions: entering grades 7 to 10
- Various Sport Skills & Drills Day Programs
Additional Summer Day Program Offerings
Parks & Rec teams up each summer with various groups and agencies to offer other summer day programs also. The summer of 2017 includes:
The Northampton Parks & Recreation Office has moved!
The office has moved to the grounds of JFK Middle School.Our new address is 100A Bridge Rd., Florence.
To get to the office, go in the main school driveway entrance, bear to the right, and we are in a modular building.
We look forward to seeing you in our new space!
There are tons of youth programs for kids, sports, swim lessons at the Aquatic and Family Center JFK School pool, open swim, special events and much more.
- April Vacation Week
- Counselor in Training Program
- Cyclocross Training
- Drop N' Shop
- February Vacation Program
- Field Hockey Middle School
- Flag Football
- Golf Lessons
- Halloween Bash
- Junior Mountain Biking
- LEGO Programs
- School's Out Club
- Ski After School
- Softball Intro
- Special Events
- Summer Day Camps
- Summer Sport Skills and Drills
- Swim Lessons
- T-Ball, Coaches Pitch, Softball Intro
- Track - Sugarloaf Youth
- Ultimate Coed League
- Yoga for Youth
- Table Tennis