Be part of The Mayor's Report, the new half-hour monthly NCTV show hosted by Mayor David Narkewicz. What do residents wish to know more about? Submit show ideas via email.
- Episode 1 - August 2012 In this, the first episode of the Mayor’s Report, Mayor David Narkewicz takes us on a tour of the brand new police station along with Chief of Police Russell Sienkiewicz.
- Episode 2 - December 2012: Mayor Narkewicz appears in episode two of The Mayor’s Report where he introduces and speaks with Terry Masterson, the city’s new Economic Development Coordinator. This episode is dedicated to the memory or show co-founder and original producer Carl Russo.
- Episode 3 - February 2013: In this episode Mayor Narkewicz gives a tour of his office. He then sits down to talk about the upcoming budget process and the new “Commonwealth Connect” app that allows the public to report infrastructure issues with most smart devices.
- Episode 4 - March 2013: Mayor Narkewicz talks to Congressman Jim McGovern in his new office on Pleasant Street. Topics include the congressman's background, the new second congressional district and social issues now facing the Congress.
- Episode 5 - April 2013: Mayor Narkewicz talks to Chris Willengorg about the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.
- Episode 6 - May 2013: Mayor Narkewicz goes over the proposed Fiscal Year 2014 Budget and the Proposition 2 1/2 override.
- Episode 7 - June 2013: Mayor Narkewicz talks with Wayne Feiden and Jonathan Wright about the Connecticut River Greenway being developed with Massachusetts Parkland Acquisitions and Renovations for Communities grants and Community Preservation Act funds.
- Episode 8 - July 2013: Mayor David Narkewicz visits the dispatch office and talks to Director Kelly Woods about this incredibly important public safety resource.
- Episode 9 - August 2013: Timothy Doherty, Director of Rail and Transit programs at the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, drops by the office of Northampton Mayor David Narkewicz to talk about the re-establishment of rail in Northampton. They talk about the progress so far, what still needs to be done, and when we can expect to see the project completed.
- Episode 10 - December 2013: Terry Culhane of the Northampton Board of Public Works sits down with the Mayor to talk about the storm water management system.
- Episode 11 - February 2014: Mayor Narkewicz talks to DPW Director Ned Huntley and Superintendent of Northampton Streets Division Richard Parasiliti about snow removal in the city.
- Episode 12 - August 2014: Mayor Narkewicz sits down with Shawn Porter, Executive Director of Look Park to talk about the history of Look Park and take a look at some upcoming events.
- Episode 13 - October 2014: Mayor Narkewicz talks with Patricia Shaughnessy, Director of the Council on Aging about the Senior and Veteran Tax Work Off Program which is accepting applications until the end of October.
- Episode 14 - November 2014: Mayor Narkewicz sits down with Jim Laurila and Douglas McDonald to take a look at the role of the Storm Water and Flood Control Utility and how billing is determined.
The Knowledge Corridor Restore Vermonter Project is one of the initiatives included in the Vision for the New England High Speed and Intercity Rail Network.