Adult Kickball League, Spring 2021
After a fun and successful Fall season, Adult Kickball is coming back this spring! Dates, fees, locations, and other information are to be announced! Be sure to check back soon.
Adult Kickball brings back this backyard classic for area adults to form teams and play against others in the area! Gather your friends, make your team and sign up! Each week your team will play and challenge another group for a friendly, but high stakes game of Kickball!
- Minimum: 8
- Maximum: 12
- Fee: $300 *$250 league fee +$50 Deposit*
- Deposit to be returned to teams that follow forfeit rules correctly
- Location: Ellerbrook Fields, Softball Field
- Address: 48 Burts Pit Rd, Northampton, MA 01060
- Dates: Starts weekend of May 1!
- Mask Required
- Per COVID guideline, No fans or spectators are allowed at adult league games.
Excited to get a jump start on your kickball team?!
The Rec department is too! Each team needs a designated team captain. The Team Captain is responsible for their team, assembles the players, and submits the payment and all the appropriate forms. If you are looking to play this Spring season, start assembling your team. Minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 12 players at this time. Non-Residents are allowed, but an additional fee is paid. Questions? Concerns? Want to be notified when the final information is released? Email Rebecca, firstname.lastname@example.org with these inquires!
Team Registration Paperwork and League Information
Once your teams registration is ready to be submitted a paper copy can be left in the locked mailbox by the front door of the Parks and Recreation Department (100A Bridge Rd. Florence, MA 01062). The sign off forms can be handed in on the night of your first game if you are not able to see your entire team before that. Please email Rebecca Learnard (email@example.com) if you need to make a separate arrangement to drop off the forms.
Adult Kickball Forms
- Kickball Roster Form (PDF)
- Kickball Information Packet (PDF)
- Player Conduct Form (PDF)
- Team Manager:
- To be posted by Wednesday, April 28