Northampton Weekly COVID-19 Dashboard
May 25, 2021 - Effective Saturday, May 29, 2021, the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency in Northampton ended. As of this date, all COVID-19 related Emergency orders issued on behalf of the Northampton Board of Health were rescinded and the Director of Public Health is no longer authorized to execute emergency orders on behalf of the Board of Health. These decisions were reached at the May 20, 2021, meeting of the Northampton Board of Health. Full press release, here.
All Northampton COVID-19 Orders/Press Releases
- Northampton Health Department Responds to Increase in COVID-19 Cases - July 23, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Board of Health Ends COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, Lifts All Emergency Restrictions Effective May 29, 2021 - May 25, 2021 (PDF)
- AMENDED: COVID-19 Mandatory Policies and Procedures for all Farmers’ Markets in Northampton - April 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Board of Health Issues Amended Order Maintaining Limits on Performance Venues, Event Venues and Gatherings - April 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Northampton Health Department Lifts Sports Restrictions - February 28, 2021 (PDF)
- Order Prohibiting Self Service of Food and Beverages - March 28, 2020 (PDF)
- THIS ORDER HAS BEEN AMENDED TO EXCLUDE HAIRDRESSERS AND BARBERS - Emergency Order Regarding Operation of Certain Businesses in the City of Northampton - March 23, 2020 (PDF)
Massachusetts Info & Updates
- Text COVIDMAESP to 888-777 for Spanish alerts
- Governor’s Office Press Releases
- Governor’s response to COVID-19 (preparedness, updates, etc.)
COVID-19 Trend Areas
Live interactive map, found here!
Testing Site Locator
To find COVID-19 testing sites near you, please use the testing site locator, found here!
COVID Safe Practices Concern Form
- Please complete the COVID Safe Practices Concern Form if you'd like to report possible concerns about non-compliance with the Commonwealth’s travel advisory quarantine, face covering, gathering, or other public health rules.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization - Coronavirus (COVID-19) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>