Charter Review Committee
- Stan Moulton, Ward 1
- Robbie Sullivan, Ward 2
- Dylan Gaffney, Ward 3
- Sam Hopper, Ward 4
- Bob Boulrice, Ward 5 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Patty Healy, Ward 6
- Mollie Fox, Ward 7
- Bill Dwight, City Councilor At-Large (Legislative Branch)
- Lyn Simmons, Chief of Staff, (Executive Branch)
- Alan Seewald, City Solicitor @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Charter Review Committee generally meets the first and third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm. Most meetings are held in the hearing room at City Hall unless otherwise noted. Agendas and meeting meetings are available below.
- February 5, 2019
- February 19, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- March 19, 2019
- April 2, 2019
- April 16, 2019
- April 30, 2019 - Election Forum (see flyer) held at JFK Middle School Community Room
- May 7, 2019
- May 21, 2019
- June 4, 2019
- June 18, 2019 - Forum on Elected vs. Appointed City Clerk held in City Council Chambers
- July 16, 2019* - one meeting in July
- August 20, 2019* - one meeting in August
- September 3, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- October 15, 2019
- November 5, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- December 5, 2019
The Charter Review Committee will be working from this Google Doc. Here you will be able to see the Charter, the notes of the Committee and proposed changes.
Edits to this document will only be made as a result of discussion at a public meeting of the Charter Review Committee.
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
About the Charter Review Committee
Northampton City Charter
A searchable online version of the City Charter is also available online.